Wednesday, September 5, 2012

just sayin'

The joyful we've spent together at SMAN 8 Tangerang was memorable. It had 2 sides, the bright and the dark one. Lemme tell you the dark one first. My pals often do "Dishonest Test" or whatever it called. It seemed to be so pathetic to know they've said that they won't do it but vice versa. They looked like the strangers when they did it. How my blood in my body higher cause I've studied my max but it was resulted in vain.... I was not sure if I would get good rank, and I did. My rank was so disappointed. But I couldn't blame them a hundred percent. I should study harder :)
And the second one is, I've spent my ten class days with so many remiscences. I and my firends at SMAN 8 Tangerang had gone to many places. Here we are...
                                                   




 Yupyez, It was so EXHILARATING!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment